Friday, September 21, 2007

Meet the Pratt Bratts!
I am jumping on the band wagon one more time. I have an old blogspot but couldn't ever find the time to keep it updated so now hopefully I will do a better job. So a little bit about myself. Well I am almost 30 and I have 5 kids and a part time job that I absolutely love. I am a scrapper at heart. I used to have time to scrapbook but with 5 kids I am not sure what I get accomplished each day, I just know that I survive!I am married to the best husband in the world. Okay the best husband that I have ever had. Glen does so much for me. He works early mornings and I work afternoons! He has a full time job and he is a full time dad when I go to work. He even gets the homework done with my 2nd grader! Which isn't always easy! Then he also goes out of his way to make me feel like I am the best woman in the world. And that is no easy task!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jinjer said...

That is the cutest picture I have ever seen! You have a darling family. Thanks for sharing the new blog.