Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What Do You Do In The Summertime?

Well it's finally getting to be warm, even hot, this summer. I have been picking up a few extra hours at work and yesterday I came in at about 11:30 and didn't go home until about 6:30pm. Well to my surprise, I walked out to my car to find this.......



Yep this was an unopened can of Diet Pepsi and there are now Pepsi spots on the roof of my car. I guess with the heat it blew up! So if you ever want to do a science experiment with your kids leave a can of pop in your car one Summer Day, but beware the clean up might not be so fun. Also use Diet Soda so it won't be sticky!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh no!!

I was at a friends house one night and was surprised that when her husband knocked over not one, but two different cans of pepsi, they didn't stain the carpet.

Apparently cola makes a good de-greaser and stain remover too.

Jenna Harris said...

It is a good thing it was diet. Could of been worse!