So I haven't blogged in a while.... Sorry.... Here is and update.... We closed on our house Aug 6th and moved in that night. Okay we moved the beds in. Today is the 27th and I still have boxes in my living room and bedroom but Glen did clear the entry way!!!!!
The boys started school on Aug 18th Anthony is in the 3rd Grade and CJ starts 1st grade. Here is a picture of them on their first day....
Betsey had to wait so that they could do the Kindergarten testing. She started the 25th and surprise she started all day kindergarten. Yeah she loves it. She goes with the boys and eats breakfast then she gets to eat school lunch and most important Daddy gets to pick her up at the end of the day!!! Here is a picture of her on her first day. Please notice the pants. Because it took her 2 days to decide which pair of new pants was more beautiful.
GRRRR I JUST WENT TO UPLOAD THE PICTURES OF BETSEY AND I REALIZED THAT I DIDN'T HAVE THE MEMORY CARD IN MY CAMERA....NO PICTURES... MAYBE I WILL FAKE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL PICTURES FOR BETS!
Yeah I finely got some pictures of Betsey it's not the first day But look how cute she can be when she lets me do her hair!
Well that leaves Kayla and Livvy home. So on Tuesday my branch manager and I were going over schedules and trying to figure out if we needed to find another part time teller. Well it ended up that I looked at what I was currently working. I have been working about 34-37 hours a week and I am supposed to be part time. Well since I am already working full time I made it official I am now scheduled full time and I am starting to earn full time benefits, which includes paid holidays and vacation time and sick days. So now when I need a day off I will get paid for it. Yeah... I figured I am working it anyway they may as well give me the benefits. So Full Time Head Vault Teller. Thanks to those who are going to watch the two little ones twice a week so that I can work! It will definitely help with the mortgage.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
A New Blog!!!
Posted by Livvy's Mom at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
So happy to see a new post. And so happy to hear that you guys are finally in the house!
Congrats!!!!! (I'd put more exclamation marks, but it looks stupid after awhile.) I want to see your house--boxes and all. When can I come?
I also want to say thanks for the support on my blog. That was sooooo nice of you. I think I'm going to 1) go after a different dream and 2) wait until next semester to do anything.
Post a Comment