My friend Cassie was taking a photography class and needed to practice... So we went out for a photo shoot! Six Kids in one good shot is so freaking hard to do. And most of these are just the five older kids....
I love the one where Livvy is the only one looking back and she is the only one in focus!
Baden and Betsey!
I love this one of Baden Yawning!!! I can't believe that he is already 3 months old. He is going to have a sleep test this week to see if we can take him off the oxygen!!!!!
This picture of Betsey turned out 100 times better then her school pictures!!!
I just need to figure out how to make the title picture smaller and still look good!
Monday, October 26, 2009
New Pictures!
Posted by Livvy's Mom at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
VERY cute photos! wow- everyone is growing up!
I absolutely love the main picture of your kids, too bad Baden wasn't in it or it would be complete, seriously it is wall worthy:) I love how you coordinated the colors of brown, I however do not have that talent!!!
Post a Comment