Monday, October 29, 2007

Betsey Gets Bit!

Haven't updated the blog latley because my home computer is on the fritz. It won't load our internet pages so I can't even surf the net. Let alone update anything. Now there is my husband's laptop but it has so much stuff on it that is goes really slow and it needs to have the Operating system deleted and put back on so all the programs work again. So when I get the computer up and running I will add a photo of this stuff....

Anyway as the title says Betsey got bit..yep she was hanging out with Dad and CJ who had found a snake outside our apartment. Well Glen was helping the children "look at the snake" which meant he picked it up. Well he went to show it to Betsey and because all the kids were crowding the snake got nervous and bit Betsey on the finger! She pulled back and the snake was dropped and slithered away. Glen called poison control and they told him how to take care of the bite. Thank Heavens it was only a garden snake. She is doing fine but I don't think we will be picking up any more snakes anytime soon!

1 comments:

Jenna Harris said...

This is a classic Daddy moment. Who, other than a Dad, would think of picking up the snake and showing it to all the kids at close range?