Monday, October 22, 2007

Do I Really Need to Blog!

I don't know if I am going to continue to Blog... I can't figure out how to make this look good.... Oh well here is some more of my family.... hopefully soon I will have birthday cake pictures up from Kayla's Birthday until then let talk Disney!!!
Crazy wait I know let's call them all "GOOFY" we loved visiting ToonTown because we had the chance to see all the houses of the Disney Crew! I liked Goofy's the best. But that is probably because they didn't have a whole house for TinkerBell.. She is my favorite!

Both boys got a chance to go through Jedi Training... CJ got to fight Darth Vader and Anthony fought Darth Maul! We waited and watched like 3 shows so that both boys would have a chance up on Stage! They loved it I wish the video camera hadn't died when it did because then I could have gotten video of both boys. But Pictures are worth a thousand words Right! Well I am going to finish this entry another day because it is 12:30 am and I need to go to bed!

0 comments: