Well I guess it is time for a new blog... I could complain about what is going on with the house or the fact that I don't have anywhere to live starting on Monday.....but I don't want to that is all I talk about and to tell you the truth it just makes me sad.
So.... IT'S BEEN 9 YEARS TODAY!

Glen and I got married 9 years ago! So today he surprised me and came home from work early to take us out to breakfast.... yep me and all the kids. We went to IHOP. Let me tell you breakfast with 5 kids is quite fun I left with strawberry drink and and stawberry sauce all over me. Then I had been called into work so of course I went in early. I had my mom go buy some flowers from Costco and she dropped them off at the credit union where with help I arranged 24 red roses around 9 pink ones to take home to Glen. Then because the whole kitchen was packed up we took the kids to Sizzler for dinner. And to end the night I am on the internet trying to find a place to live. Oh What fun! I promise Glen when we get settled into our new house we will find a night to get away. Here's to year 10!









2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Thats so exciting! Good luck finding a place to live.
Happy Anniversary! So, did you sign on the house? Hope it all works out well.
Post a Comment