Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tag Your It!

Marriage Tag!!
Paula tagged me. Oh what fun.... here goes:

How long have you been married? 9 years on the 25th of this month
How old is your spouse? 30
Who eats more? Depends on what it is.... food I cook he eats more if we go out I do
Who said I love you first? I did.
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? Don't know he doesn't like to sing
Who is smarter? Is he reading this? I think I am but he can hold his own.
Who controls the T.V. remote? I do.
Whose temper is worse? MINE
Who does the Laundry? He does I jump in sometimes.
Who does the dishes? Mostly Him
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If it's the right side when I'm in it on my back, it's me. If you are looking at the bed from the foot of it, it's Glen.
Who cooks dinner? I do at least 85% of the time. Then 14% of the time we go out and we have to stop doing that. And then if I have to work late Glen will cook and he is good at it!
Who is more stubborn? I am.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably Glen.
Who has more friends? Maybe me, but he has all the people at work... are those friends by choice?
Who has more siblings? Glen!
Who wears the pants in the family? I do!

I am going to tag Kellie!

6 comments:

Our Neck of the Wood's said...

Thanks for doing it, I knew it would be fun to read

kellie and craig said...

You only tagged me? Whats up with that? I'll do it don't worry. I'm just too lazy right now:)

Debbie said...

What do you do for dinner the other 1% of the time? Starve. I'll bring a casserole if you need it.

Livvy's Mom said...

1% of the time Glen cooks. However when he read this I got in big trouble he said that he cooks at least 4 % of the time! Okay I will give him that... But instead of bringing a casserole maybe we could swap reciepes and get some new ideas! Later

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Tamma. Hey hey I haven't talked to you in like forever!! How are you?? I hope all is well and that you are having an awesome summer!!!

Jenna Harris said...

Ooo, I may want to do that Tag. I know all the answers.