Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SCENTSY PARTY!!!!

I decided to have a Scentsy Party. But that is just a cover I wanted friends and family to come see my new home... Now I have not finished moving into my bed room and I have 5 kids and Glen and I both work full time so I can't guarantee that the house will be perfectly clean but all are Welcome!!!!

I have invitations for several people who follow my blog but I don't have your address or I didn't get a chance to drop them off to you... So my party is THURSDAY yep tomorrow the 2nd of October at 7:00pm at my house the address is 560 North Monterey Drive In Orem. Please come....

Some of you may have gotten a funny email from the consultant... I heard it wasn't the best but I hope you read the blog and come... Tiffany Paula Debbie Nicole, Cheryl, Debbie, I know I am leaving out a bunch of my friends and family so hopefully you will read this and come anyway... Most of all I just want you to see our new house. Everyone keeps asking about it so come, come see it!!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm sorry I missed your party... I was thinking it was the 8th! Shoot... I needed some scents too. Next time! I saw your house on the news... looks great!!

Livvy's Mom said...

yeah you saw us.... you are the first one to mention it. Oh well for the party. I was thinking about being a consultant for scentsy... so you can get the scents whenever... or hey you could throw a party and I could come see your house...

Debbie said...

If you want to play along...visit my blog. I'm boo-ing YOU! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

April said...

Update your blog!!!!