You all can come out of shock now because I actually did update my blog. I am not sure what I am going to post but it will look better right?
Okay so Halloween was fun. The weather was great. We don't know all the people in out area quite yet so we went back to the fourth ward. Lots of people were happy to see us. However maybe you could help me out on this one.... One lady said and I quote "you're like a nickle you keep comming back!" Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
I will post pictures of the costumes at a later time.....
Okay so Halloween was fun. The weather was great. We don't know all the people in out area quite yet so we went back to the fourth ward. Lots of people were happy to see us. However maybe you could help me out on this one.... One lady said and I quote "you're like a nickle you keep comming back!" Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
I will post pictures of the costumes at a later time.....

So I signed up to sell Scentsy! I love it! Paula did a show for me and she got 2 half price items and $26.00 in free stuff. April is doing the next show next week. I love this stuff... My husband likes it to. He will change the Scent almost every three days. And the one in my bathroom..it's my favorite. If you want to have a party to get the product for free or half price just let me know. If you want to know more about it or see what Scentsy is just go to www.scentsy.com/tammapratt
All right I can't think of much more to say so for now that is the update.....









0 comments:
Post a Comment