Monday, November 24, 2008

Tribute To Dr Gordon!!!

Dr Gregory Gordon!
I just found out today that my Baby Doctor passed way today! (Nov 24th 2008) I have been going to see Dr Gordon for almost 10 years. He delivered all 5 of my kids and he is the reason why Anthony and I are even here. If it were not for Dr. Gordon, Anthony and I could have died in Labor. I have to find a new doctor but no one will ever be able to replace "Flash Gordon" The fastest C-Section around! Doctor Gordon we will miss you... Love Tamma, Prattapuss, Rumbly, Squirt, Squiggles, and Squishy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

Apparently my friend has been going to him for years as well. She just posted about his passing. He sounds like a great guy.

j- said...

Hi- Sorry I am butting into your comments- I am Nicole's friend, And shementioned yous aw dr. Gordon too and posted about it- I have been seeing him for the past 11 years too, maybe we've passed in their busy waiting room- how'd you get lucky enough to have him deliver you all 5 times!! We had him deliver 2 and Dr. Judd deliver 2, I was at the hospital this weekend and that s how I found out- I am so sad! I am gonna miss his happy demeanor and his booming "How we doin' today? when he comes into the office- to see me. And his confidence when he answered my questions- and his "Good, good, good" what a great Dr.!! He will certainly be missed!!