Saturday, January 3, 2009

NO BLOGGING MEMORY!

Okay so it's been a while and usually at this point I would change the background to give you something new to look at. But it has been so long since I updated that I can't remember where to get the backgrounds. So I am giving a shout out to anyone who can tell me where to get a new background!!!

In the mean time. HAPPY NEW YEAR! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope all had great holidays. I know that we did. Glen loves his new I touch and I can't wait to have time to play with my new Cricut. The boys loved the transformers that Santa brought them, and Betsey won't turn off the new radio that Santa brought her. Kayla and Oliva are just excited that Daddy gets to stay home with them and they don't have to go to a babysitter when mom goes to work.

Well that is the shortest update that I could muster up. Hope you all will leave a comment and help me get back into blogging with cute bloging backgrounds!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are my favorites:

thecutestblogontheblock.com
knottymoosedesigns.blogspot.com
delightfuldots.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

April said...

Wow Nicole beat me to it, I was just going to say go to my blog and click on the link on the side but having the website is much better.

Glad to see a new post!

Lori said...

Tamma, you are just funny! Just wanted to tell you that.