Friday, January 30, 2009

NEW BLOG BECAUSE I HAVE A MINUTE!!!


Okay so here is the update... I have a minute to blog because of two reasons..... first I am no longer Head Vault teller at the credit union where I work. I asked them if I could step down because it was causing stress issues at home and started to effect the family happiness at home. So I still work there I am just a regular teller. So being a regular teller, I get so bored at work, reason one for this blog!

Second reason.... Shhhh don't tell anyone in upper management but the filters that block the blogs and facebook for some reason have been turned off and allow us to view and update these sites!!!!! YEAH!!!!

So now what to blog about......... How many of you have seen the Joseph Smith movie up in Salt Lake??? Well here is a funny thing... they are going to add to that movie a clip or some part of it that shows the film from a non-members view. Well because of this the had to do some more filiming. Glen's Brother and Sister in law told Glen about it and Glen checked into it and was able to become an extra on the set. So he spent all day last Saturday (and I mean all day 8:00am-8:30pm) filming on set in Provo. He loved it! I think the funnest part was that he got to grow out his beard. He is also trying to get into another one that will start filiming in May so he will be able to grow it out again!!!! These were taken on a camera phone so they are not the best but they will do!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember my teller days. They were so boring at times! I am so glad you are able to sneak through the filters.

My neighbor was also an extra for the JS movie. He's been teased quite a bit for the beard. But what a cool experience!

April said...

I'm so happy you updated your blog! Hopefully the filters will be down more often so you can put all sorts of fun things on here;)

The pictures didn't really come through on my computer but it as fun to see Glen with a beard!