Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!
Okay so I have been working and working on some Easter Dresses for the girls... Okay I started them out as Christmas Dresses and that didn't work so they are now Easter Dresses. So at 11:58 Saturday Night I put the final touches on them. Don't look too close because I have never made dresses before. But the good thing was that they didn't fall off them when they were wearing them in Church. Here are pictures. I think they turned out pretty good.

No Kayla did not hold still for this hair style but I thought it was really really fun!












Here are all 5 of my Monkeys on Easter Morning!

2 comments:

April said...

Wow I love the pictures you did a really good job on them, maybe eventually I'll break down and try making a dress--hopefully it won't fall apart.

you are quite the seamstress but I guess that also comes with being a perfectionist and they do look perfect!

sleepless said...

You get gold stars on your chart for sewing for your girls !!! Cool !!