Wednesday, April 8, 2009

IT'S A BOY! IT'S A BOY! IT'S A BOY!
Can you tell that I am just a little bit excited!!!! We found out today that we are going to have a little boy! I was really nervous because everyone that I know that is having a baby is having a girl. I have three girls and not only that, I had three girls in a row. It is deffinatley time for another little boy. My Oldest Son turns 9 tomorrow and CJ is not far behind him at 7 1/2. This I believe will finish up the kidos in our family. 3 and 3 I couldn't ask for better. Not only does this make it even in our family, but when he is born that will give my parents 15 grandaughters and 15 grandsons! By the way did I tell you that.....

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

6 comments:

Malerie said...

oh congrats!! I'm so happy for you!

Deb said...

I am so excited for you. Do you have a name picked out yet?

Cheryl said...

Yeah for you!! I am really excited for you!!

sleepless said...

CONGRATULATIONS AND LOTSA LUCK WITH 6 kids..I was not that brave !!

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Congrats!! I had no idea you were having a boy!!! :)

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Congrats!! I had no idea you were having a boy!!! :)