Friday, June 26, 2009

10 YEARS!!!!

10 years together, 9 years being MOM and DAD, 8 years at BYU!!! 7 hundred packages of DIAPERS and still counting. (or at least it seems like it), Almost 6 Kidos, 560 North Monterey Drive (our first home), 4 minutes of free time (our daily allowance), 3 little girls who think that they are the Queen of the whole house, 2 BOYS who are crazy in love with video games, 1 great Husband who I LOVE so much!!! Here is to the next 10 years!

4 comments:

Malerie said...

aw....so great!

April said...

Ummmm, 6 and a half kids? is there something I should know? I do love your count down, I blame your creativity--its awesome!!! Congratulations of being married for a whole decade:) I enjoy almost sharing an anniversary with you:)

Livvy's Mom said...

Okay so I messed it up and you found my mistake before I could fix it but now it is fixed.. I have ALMOST 6 kids!

Rebecca said...

You're so creative. This is so cute.