So I got in trouble last night because I haven't updated the blog!!! (thanks Jinj and Krystal) So since the last time just a few things have changed. Livvy turned 2!!! Wha Hoo... it was at this time that I realized that I left the memory card, to my camera in my mom's camera so I video taped the party instead! This was when Glen pulled out a new memory card which he evidently bought me over a year ago. Yeah so we took pictures!! I went to download the pictures and the card which happens to be 8 gig won't read in my wimpy computer so now the pictures are stuck on the card!
Let's see what else.... School is out! Yeah I get to sleep in. The older kids are really good at trying to sneek over to my room, and close my door before they turn on the TV for morning TV time!
Then around 11:30 we go to Free School lunch. Our School and Geneva Elem. offer lunch to kids 18 and younger for the month of June. So the kids all get lunch and I buy my self a choclate milk.
This past week I took Monday off, so I thought we might get some work done around the house. At least maybe outside the house. I took 2 rolls of nickels ($4.00) and threw them out into the weed infested so called garden. I then told the kids that they could go on a treasure hunt and they could keep any nickels that they found. It worked really well. CJ stopped looking and pulling when he got to $1.05. Anthony liked that he could use the small shovel when he came to a big one and helped for a long time. Betsey and Lexi (my niece) just looked for the money! Then it started to rain on us, so we called it quits and went to school lunch and ran down to Home Depot with my sister in law. Then we came home and she went to Wal-mart.
As soon as I pulled into the drive way my phone rang it was my sister in law telling me that Lexi swallowed a nickel!!!! I told her to bring her other kids to me and she could take Lexi to the ER. So now Devin Kenzie and Jaxon all came to help finish the garden. We got 97% of all the weeds out and Glen and I were able to plant the green beens, Squash, Cantalope, and Cucumbers. As soon as I get my old memory card back I will take pictures and I will post them out here!!
I know more has happened but if you are like me you don't just like to read about it unless there are pictures to show proof so I will work on getting the pictures posted and then I will update again later... Hopefully before the baby gets here... Which by the way is scheduled for Aug. 25th!!!!!!!
Friday, June 12, 2009
UPDATE!!! (don't faint)
Posted by Livvy's Mom at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Wow it was so fun to see that you updated!!! Very exciting:)
MIke says just leave the card in the camera...plug the camera into the computer and you should be able to read the card just fine and get your pictures. It's a stupid flaw in Windows.
sweet I will have to try that!!! I hope it works! Thanks for the tip
Post a Comment