Dear Sweet Kayla..... who is 3 almost 4! We went swimming with some friends on the 4th of July. When we returned home all the kids changed out of their swim suits, she didn't want to. So since it was a Holiday I didn't push the issue! Later that night we were making dinner and Kayla came up to me and had a worried look on her face. This was our conversations
K:Mom I lost my Belly button?
M:Kayla no you just forgot to take off you swim suit so you can't find it.
K: No mom it fell off!
M: (moving the swim suit so she can see her belly button) No Kayla see it's still there.
K: What is this then mom (she is pinching part of her swim suit and something is inside it)
M: (Reaching insdie her suit only to pull out....) Kayla this is a Rice Krispy, did you get into the Cereal without asking?
K: Yep!
Don't worry. The Belly Button was still attached!!!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Lost Belly Button
Posted by Livvy's Mom at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
That is so funny!! I love conversations like that because you don't know exactly how its going to end!! Good times, 3 yr olds are so funny!
I about died! how funny!
Post a Comment