Sunday, July 26, 2009

BABY SOONER THAN LATER!!

Well I went in for my regular visit on Wednesday and my blood pressure was too high. They sent me over to Utah Valley Hospital for a non-stress test and a visit with a specialist. After the test my blood pressure was going down but the baby is already 6 lbs 10 oz. (I have only put on 8lbs with this one so it is all baby) He is running out of room. So here is what the outcome was.......

I had to have blood drawn and a few other tests done in the lab. We are waiting for those results. The specialist has scheduled me for non-stress tests twice a week, in addition to my regular visit. There are three things that they are looking for 1) if baby is in stress 2) if my headaches continue and if I get blurry vision 3) Dr's opinion. If any of these are not good they will do an amniocentesis if the baby's lungs are strong enough they will take the baby the day after the test has been done.

But since I am a c-section delivery anyway the specialist just went a head and scheduled the amnIo for the 10th of Aug which means if the baby is ready they will take him on the 11th. (3 weeks early)

Sounds good to be done with this pregnancy but then there are somethings that I am not ready for. 1st) I still don't have a crib for this baby and I haven't cleaned my bedroom for a place to put the crib, 2nd) The kids were supposed to be in school when I had the baby so that it would help on finding sitters so that Glen could spend time with me in the hospital. 3rd) The kids school is scheduling assessments for the kids... Anthony's is scheduled for the day of the amino. Cj's is two days later which means I will be in the hospital. 4th) Last April I paid $150.00 to go to a Scentsy Convention in Salt Lake. Yep it startes the 12th again I will be in the hospital. So hopefully my director can find someone who can take my place and I might get my money back.... but I am going to miss out on a bunch of free stuff from Scentsy and a BUNCH of ideas for the whole Scentsy show and stuff. The least of my worries is work. I wasn't planning on leaving before the 24th and now they are going to be short. I really think that they can handel it but in some ways I feel like they are mad at me for leaving them early.

Good News is that we are almost done. I can't wait to hold my little boy in my arms. It has been almost 8 years since I have had my own baby BOY! Don't get me wrong I LOVE my girls but there is always something between mom and her BABY BOY! I am sad that this is going to be our last one but I really think that 6 is pleanty for Glen and I to handel. I want them all to know how much I love them and I want to be able to give them the attention that they need so 6 is enough. #3 BOYS #3 Girls = Perfect!

I hope to keep this updated and maybe get pictures of the new baby when he gets here whenever that is!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohmigosh. I actually thought about you yesterday that you were one month away from delivering. But I guess not :o)
I wish I could come help out with all your little ones and shuffling them and such.
Good luck, my friend! You're in my prayers. Can't wait to see pics of the little guy. I can't believe I probably wont meet him for years because I'm moving to Germany. That's crazy.
Best of luck to you!!

Abigail said...

So Tamma, I'm guessing you're a scentsy consultant? So I can order through you when I get up there, yes?