Baden came home on Tuesday!!!!!! We were all excited to have Baden leave UVRMC after 12 days of Doctors and Nurses to watch over him! He came home on just 1/16 of a liter of oxygen, and a monitor which will tell us if he stops breathing or if his heart stops or goes to fast..
Waiting for the Dr to let us go!!
Cj and Anthony get to Hold him!
Daddy helps Livvy! !
Kayla holding Baden!
Big sister Betsey's Turn
Kayla and Olivia get a turn!
We went to Doctors on Friday for his 2 week visit. Everything looked really good. His starting weight on their scale is 7lbs 3oz. And he was 20 inches long (yep I know he shrunk) He has another Doctors appointment on Wednesday! The Doctor said that he would be on oxygen until he is a month old and then we are going to do a sleep study to see if he can come off of that!
First Doctor's appointment!!!
We have ventured out a few times and let me tell you it is a lot harder and more time consuming to get him ready to go. You have to make sure the monitor is ready to go and then you have to switch his oxygen from him home tank to the travel tank and then get him in the car seat and everything else. The monitor and the oxygen tank weigh more then he does.
We are hoping to bless him the first week in September. It will all depend on if he can come off the oxygen. I really want to get some pictures of him done but I am waiting for the oxygen to come off, But I am thinking maybe I shouldn't the oxygen is part of who he is and why he is here so early, so who knows what we will do. But for now here are some pictures off the home camera! (if I can get it to work)
Our First Week at Church!!!!!!
Monday, August 17, 2009
2 weeks!!!! (plus a few days)
Posted by Livvy's Mom at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Look at that sweet red hair!! I LOVE it. . . I'm so glad to hear that he is home. I'm sure Emily Camacho would be glad to give you some advice on the oxygen tanks because she did it double for more than 2 months.
Congrats on your little baby and I'm glad to hear everything is going well. [HUGS]
he is precious! look how cute all of your kids are! i'm so glad I got to meet him the other day. He's too stinkin' cute!
He is such a cute little guy! i know he will build up his strength and do just great.
I just love the pictures:) He looks really handsome in his church outfit!
I am so glad to hear that he is home. Lets just hope that he can come off of the oxygen soon, with no problem!!! He is very handsome and it looks like the kids just adore him!!
Post a Comment