Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baden!!!

Okay so I was going to wait for pictures to post, but I waited too long and the home computer died!!! Hopefully the pictures just have a "cold" and will return when the computer is resurrected! But I now have GOOD NEWS and BAD NEWS!

Well most of you know that BADEN is now OFF his OXYGEN!!!! As of January 11th the oxygen tank no longer lives at our house. It is so nice to be able just to pack him up go. I can also not worry about tripping over any oxygen tubes.

So now on to the BAD news......BADEN has RSV. Yep just one month after coming off the oxygen he gets sick. He now has to have breathing treatments every 4-6 hours. If this helps and he starts to get better then we won't have to check him into the hospital. However because of this VIRUS he also has ear infections. So the last couple of nights have been spent with me and him in the LAZY BOY trying to get some kind of SLEEP and I am here to tell you that it is NOT working... Here's to hoping he gets BETTER SOON!

2 comments:

April said...

ahhhhhh no fun, I do love your post though:) I hope he gets feeling better soon:) aren't you glad you have a nebulizer!!!!!

Malerie said...

what a bummer! that seems to be attacking everywhere. We're praying for your little guy