okay so it has been forever.....and a ton has happened. My home computer died and the DSH took it to be fixed and then when it came home the recovery disk accidently ran and it wiped the whole machine. 10 years of photography is gone! (((BACK UP YOUR PHOTOS RIGHT NOW)))) So I had to morn that loss for about 2 weeks and it is still a senstive subject. Then Anthony turned 10!!! wow that made me feel old. My oldest son is in double digits. Then I was in Loan training for a week for work.....then one night we were sitting at the table at Artic Circle letting the kidos play. I was showing my new program to a friend and Baden was in the car seat on the table so we could feed him ice cream....well as we sat there he was kicking and I went to move his carseat and in the process the 32 oz Pepsi spilled all over my laptop. I grabbed it really fast and dried it off and did what I could but it still got the keyboard and now it is messed up. GRRRR I was just glad it was me and not Glen or the kids that did it... cause I would have been even more mad. I guess I just like to ruin my own stuff. However I am tired of my stuff getting messed up!
Other than that.... Baden is doing so good... He is rolling over but likes to pull himself up almost crawling, rather then roll over. He won't take a bottle very good but we are working on that. Betsey turns 7 on the 28th! We just redid the girls room... I will have to post some pictures. I love how it turned out. We did it in Pink and Brown.
We also went to Bear Lake for spring break.... And of course we forgot the camera so we bought one I will have to see if I can post pictures. Well I have to run, so that is it for the super fast update!
Saturday, April 17, 2010
GRRRR I NEED TO BE BETTER!
Posted by Livvy's Mom at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I love your super fast update!!!! It sounds like a whirlwind just like your life:) Hopefully things will slow down--actually you just have to not plan things and then they do like my life its very low key just hanging out at home waiting to have a baby--nothing exciting but breathable:) Loved your post!!!!! and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Bear Lake:)
I'm SO sorry about your data loss. Do you still have that disk I made a couple years ago? Cuz if not I can make you another one. :) Let me know.
MISS YOU TONS!! :)
Post a Comment