I know you can't believe I Blogged... It is true... I did it! I might even change the photo on top but maybe not I love the picture of the 5 kids up there!
This summer we had lots of fun with CAKE!!!
This First one Is Baden's first Birthday... we had a Rubber Ducky Party!! It was so fun!

This next one is Livvy's 3rd Birtday party.. She told me she wanted a Tipsy Cake!!!
This was a cake for Faith... it was her first birthday and she had a Tea Party!

This Is Jaxon's Cake from Last year we had to do a Thomas Cake. If I can find a picture we did a swimming pool cake this year. I will have to dig for that one!
This was CJ's cake we made when we lived in Spanish Fork....
Well this has taken forever!!! So I am not going to look for anymore pictures of cakes... when I come across them I hopefully will post them or at least remember where they are!

This next one is Livvy's 3rd Birtday party.. She told me she wanted a Tipsy Cake!!!
This was a cake for Faith... it was her first birthday and she had a Tea Party!
This Is Jaxon's Cake from Last year we had to do a Thomas Cake. If I can find a picture we did a swimming pool cake this year. I will have to dig for that one!
Post is now complete... you can faint now because I posted once in a blue moon!!!!










3 comments:
ADORABLE cakes!!!!
so impressed with your talent!!!! thanks for posting:) Its one of the few things I follow!
I love your new header picture!!!
Post a Comment