A new arrival and It's not mine!!!!! Jenna and Wendell just had #5! They now have 3 boys and 2 girls. They are going to name him Cowen Beck. I am not sure if that is how they are going to spell it but it's cute!
I just took Livvy to Wic to recertify and they told me that she is too little. I like her that way. And it's not that I am starving her. She has just always been little. I then took Kayla and CJ to have their hearing tested, because the school said that CJ didn't pass his test and the peditrician worried that Kayla doesn't talk. Surprise Surprise they both hear just fine. Then I filled out all the paperwork for the housing authority and met with them after being on a waiting list for over a year, and once again we don't qualify by 50 dollars. I am so sick of wasting my time by trying to just have a normal life. I am not going to do anything else that anyone tells me to do about Kayla not talking, CJ not hearing and Livvy being too small.
The week only gets better...... I had to take the kids to the dentist.... oh boy was that not fun. Anthony who hates the vaccum screamed but did okay, he ended up with a mini root canal. CJ ended up with a silver crown, and betsey just ended her time with this dentist yep they won't see her again because she is not able to hold still. Yeah she is stronger then Anthony was and I could not hold her down. The tempory that they put in may not even hold so I have to go find a pedadontist. Fun Stuff! Anyway I need to run. Congrats to Wendell and Jenna... can't wait to see "little" Beck!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
A New Baby!!!!
Posted by Livvy's Mom at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I'm so glad your kids passed their hearing tests. At least that's one thing that you don't have to worry about now!
Post a Comment