Tuesday, December 4, 2007

7 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME!

Well here we go.....

1-no matter how many minutes and or texts are included in my plan I somehow always find a way to add extra charges to my phone bill....(sorry Nathan)

2-I got married the 25th of June and April got married the 26th, the ramdom ness is that I had my first baby April 9th and she had hers april 10th

3-I had a baby 22 days before my birthday and another one 22 days after my birthday. (just different years)

4-I have 5 brothers and Glen has 5 brothers.

5-I was baptized in Spanish

6-I like to shop for pens and office supplies.

7-I want to have boy/girl twins in April or May of 2012!

Thanks for the tag Paula.....but I think you knew all of these things about me.... so here goes.... I Tag Kellie and Malerie

2 comments:

Jenna Harris said...

No kids till 2012, huh? That's a while from now. I hope you get as long a break as you really want. :)

tiffany said...

I was just thinking the same thing.. that's a long break! haha! Especially for you Tamma! haha!
... good luck with those tags too!