Yep our lease is up in January and we have been looking for a place to go. Hoping for somewhere closer to the PG branch. Well just yesterday I was talking to a member here at the branch and asked her if she was ready for Christmas and she said that she wasn't because they were moving and that she was waiting to set the tree up in the new place. I mentioned that we were also going to be moving but didn't know where. She offered to rent us the top floor of their house. I asked her how big it was and she said 5 bedroom 3 bath. And because she knows me she is going to give us an amazing deal! So I talked to Glen and then I called her back. She said that they were moving out this weekend but that she wanted to take her time to move. So we said that would be great. Glen went to talk to the management about our 30 day notice. They wanted to know if we could be out by Jan 1st because they had someone who wanted a ground level because they had 3 kids. So we called the new people back and asked she said that she wanted to talk to her husband but that it should be okay. So without looking at it we said that we wanted to do it. I will drive by it tonight. Oh yeah it is in Orem at 511 West 2000 North like 5 minutes from the branch and in between the Wood's and the Pratt's. I am so excited! So sight unseen let's hope we like it Right!!!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Congrats! I know this has been on your mind for a while. I hope it all works out. It'll be nice to have you living closer again.
Hey Cuz,
I haven't talked to you forever! But I stumbled across your blog tonight and am now "caught up" on your family. Good luck with the move!
Nicole
www.thecrawleyfamily.blogspot.com
PS I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Post a Comment