Well we are moved in and the old apartment is clean. When I say we are moved in I mean all of our stuff is at the new house. We have started to put it all away and thanks heavens for Husbands. I didn't feel like up packing yesterday so while I sat in bed with my sick 2 year old, and watched movies, my husband unpacked box after box and moved everything where I wanted it to be.
We love the new house. Betsey loves that she has her own room! Sometimes she wants Livvy to sleep in her room but then I explain that she wouldn't have room to play. The boys love that their room is UPSTAIRS! I like that the TV is upstairs and that I can play the radio and they can watch TV at the same time. Kayla I think is still a little lost. She's not sure where she belongs. And yesterday she just didn't feel good, so that didn't help any. But the best part that we have found that makes up want to live there forever is that while I was being lazy in bed, a whole herd of Deer walked through our back yard! The kids went crazy! They thought it was the coolest thing. And Kayla will still go look our our bedroom window to see if they came back. We even took pictures. So when we get the computer set up maybe I will add some photos.
Monday, December 31, 2007
We Are Ready To Start The New Year!
Posted by Livvy's Mom at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
How cool! Deer! I'm so happy that you guys are closer now. Welcome home!
Post a Comment