Monday, January 28, 2008

New Pictures!

I just needed to put new pictures out here! I got some new ones from my mom's camera. I am hoping to go download some off my camera at her house but I haven't done it yet. And since we have moved we are trying to save money so we haven't found an internet provider that we want to give our money to so I haven't been on top of things like I should have!

Olivia can now hold her own bottle but better yet she can crawl and get anywhere she wants...Even down the 14 stairs that we have in our house. Just ask Glen he got to expierence that one!

Sucker Anyone?
Kayla loves to go through my purse and find any kind of treat that she can get her hands on! She is my junk food junkie! And she loves any kind of soda pop!

1 comments:

Jenna Harris said...

Cute pics, Tamma! Annika is big into "So-too" and "Suck-ter" herself.

I am so surprised Olivia's crawling already. How old is she? Doesn't she know she's supposed to be the baby?