We were cleaning and I told Glen that we needed to clean under the love sac. So to get it out of the way and to fluff it a little bit we sent it rolling down the stairs. Little did we know that it would turn into 45 minutes of family fun. Everyone did it even the Baby!
Super CJ! He was the bravest and loved it so much!
I am not sure Kayla knew what she was getting her self into when she told Daddy "ME ME!"
Supper Baby! Livvy didn't love it but she didn't scream either. She really didn't jump if you look close you can see dad standing by....he just held her and then let her fall into the love Sac. Lots of fun Huh! I did it too but you don't want to see those pictures!









3 comments:
Ok, that looks like SO MUCH fun! We are coming to your house for a love sac party next girl's night out!
Those are awesome!!! I especially love the two youngest girls. Kayla totally looks like a bat. Awesome.
Those are great pix! How fun. That brings back memories of my childhood - something about a flight of stairs and a sleeping bag.
Post a Comment