When I heard that President Hinckly passed away I was shocked but then realized that he would now be with his sweet wife. I googled his name to find a picture that I could put out here on the blog and I came across this one. President Hinckley of all people knew that he would be with his wife again, but this picture doesn't show his sadness of losing his wife, it shows how much love he had for his wife. I wish and hope and pray that someday I will have that much love and adoration from and for my dear Husband.
My dad sent this thought and I think it fits our dear Prophet!
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out and proclaiming, ‘WOW, What a RIDE!’”
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
President Hinkley
Posted by Livvy's Mom at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment