1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Boots Oddessey
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie): Rocky Road Snickerdoodle
3.My "fly girl" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name: T Pra
4.My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Green Monkey
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born): Christina Provo
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name): Pra Ta
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Blue Dr Pepper
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Sidney Howard
9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Eternity Andes Mints
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Jay Hansen
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Bored!!!!!
Posted by Livvy's Mom at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Hey Boots Oddessy,
That was really funny. Thanks for sharing-
Josie Outback
Cute blog, I can't believe how big your kids are. Nick and I need to come see your guys new house sometime soon. We will keep you on our list of people to call when we have the baby, well when "I" have the baby.
Love Ya!
That is really fun. My Star Wars name is Woo Je. I think that's cool.
I think your Star Wars name is the best... Pra Ta... Them are fighting words right there!
HEY FAMILY!!!! Nick here just thought i'd say hola!!! Hey Glen!! miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment