Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Worth it Or Not!

Okay so I see the ad for Disney Princess on Ice and in the past I took the boys to see Monsters on Ice and I thought it would be fun to go see the Princess one with the girls. So I invited my mom and sisters in law to go with us. Some said yes and some said no. My Mom said that she wanted to go but that the day that we had chosen was the day that they are returning from a cruise. But that she wanted to go.

So it is Wednesday the 12th we are going on Saturday the 15th I left a message with one sister in law and she told me that she had changed her mind and that she doesn't want to go, so now we have an extra ticket. Then my dad called and said that their flight doesn't get in until 3:15pm Saturday in SLC. But we were going to leave Orem at 4:30 to be able to ride trax and get there at 6:00pm for the show that starts at 6:30. So how do I do that? By the time I get home from picking them up at the airport it will be time to go back to Sandy to get on Trax.

Then there is the daughter issue. Betsey and I have been talking about this for months. And we made her a chart a couple of weeks ago to count down the days. Well she hasn't been very good lately. She doesn't listen and she doesn't obey. So should I take her or not! Oh boy what a mess! Guess we will see if it all comes together!!!!

4 comments:

kellie and craig said...

Sheesh woman, you are in quite the rut! I wish I had some good advice to tell you... BUT I don't! sorry dude.

Debbie said...

First...I noticed you don't have a link to me, I hate to be left out....http://adailydoseofdebbie.blogspot.com/

Second...I would take your daughter and create a different punishment for her. I try really hard not to threaten to take away things I'm not willing to do and especially when you spent the money already on tickets. So tell her she can go but punish her by another way and LET HER KNOW that this is the reason.

3rd...I don't think you will make it to Sandy by 4 like we planned. You should meet us at the Delta at 6:00 and Tiff and I can work something out.

Let me know.

Jenna Harris said...

I'm calling you about this. I need to know who's got Emma and who I owe what for what.

You sound stressed. I'm with Debbie on this one. Take her, but think of something else.

How old is Betsy? 4? I'd suggest a pretty immediate punishment. Like, you didn't mind, so you owe me an extra chore.

But it has to be as soon as possible. Right then, if you're home.

Cheryl said...

You sound way too stressed out about this whole situation. Sit back and look at it from all perspectives and you can probably come up with a pretty good solution. Don't stress so much.
I wish my little girl was here and old enough for me to take. It sounds like you all will have such a great time.