Monday, March 24, 2008

Comming Soon!

Just wanted to get this one out there tonight. This is a typical result from a photo shoot with my bunch of kids! Incuding the Oldest my DH! I finally downloaded all the pictures and I think I might try a slide show thing on this and see if I can get them all on!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly can't believe how big your kids are! That is crazy! I remember when you were pregnant with Anthony. It wasn't THAT long ago, was it?!

Livvy's Mom said...

Anthony is getting baptized next month... I can't believe he is that old. But then I think I have 5 so he better be that old!

Cheryl said...

What a cute family!!! I am with Nicole, I can't believe how old they all are.

tiffany said...

Cute!! Love the new blog look- way to go Tammers!

Jenna Harris said...

This pic is so cute, but aren't you missing, like 2 kids? Where were they!!!
JK :)