Monday, March 10, 2008

NEW BABIES!!!!


CONGRATULATIONS!

Meet our GREAT Niece this is Ryann Jean Ivins. She was born on March 7th 2008 Her Mommy and Daddy are Annette and Nick! She is so cute I can't wait to meet her in person and hold her. She's got the best parents too. And congrats to Grandma Kellie and Grandpa Joe!

I GOT IT!! THIS IS BETSEY'S BABY
Also as soon as I get a picture I will post it. But on March 2nd we Welcomed Isabella Jane Hulett. 6lbs 6oz Her Mommy and Daddy are Elizabeth (Betsey) and Dustin Hulett!


3 comments:

Jenna Harris said...

So cute. She makes Beck look huge and grown up.

Debbie said...

How come there is no link to my site?
http://adailydoseofdebbie.blogspot.com/

Mike said...

Nick Ivins . . . has to be the same one who stood up on top of a table at La Caille campaigning for Student Body Office 7 or 8 years ago. Fun kid (no longer a kid?). Tell him hi from me.

Mike