Thursday, May 15, 2008

SO WE MADE AN OFFER

Okay so we have this awesome real estate agent! Josh has been looking for a house for us since before he was a real estate agent. And he will take us to see houses all over the place and I have never been super happy with any of them. They all needed work done before we could move it however I am not afraid of work I just need to be able to live there and make the payment and do the fix up stuff. Well on Monday I got a text that said I found your house. So I went to see it. This is what I saw.....

okay it's cute from the out side right? Well the worst part has always been the inside. So I didn't want to judge the house from it's cover... Then I saw this..

This is the entry way in to the house!

This is the Living Room! My new couch will fit!!!!! Yeah because I really like my couch!

This is the kitchen... we may have to update the counters and cupboards but we could save up to do that!

This is the Master Bedroom.... Yeah I know what would I do with a fireplace? Maybe I will put a Mantel on it and hang the stockings in my room!
There are two more rooms for the kids a mud/laundry room. And there is a back patio with a garden area and a fenced in yard for the kids. One Bathroom... we would hopefully add on in a couple of years and add a master bath who knows... I am just really excited that about 1:00 pm today, May 15th I got the phone call that they had accepted our offer. So if we get the financing and everything together our 9th Anniversary present to each other is A HOUSE!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats!! Where is it?

Cheryl said...

Looks like a great house! Hopefully everything works out for the best! Good luck!

tiffany said...

I'm so excited for you! yay!!

Jocelyn said...

Super Cute! I hope you get your financing. Buying a house can be a nightmare, but it is so worth it! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! That's so exciting. You know it a good house when you can already imagine your furniture in it! I hope everything sails through, and you can move in ASAP! Where is it?

Tiffany Wood said...

I am excited for you and I am even more excited that you will be in our stake and at our school. It will be fun to live close to each other. I hope all goes well!

Livvy's Mom said...

it is in Orem! Just the other side of Kmart!