Monday, May 19, 2008



yeah someone should have warned me!!!! So we are trying to get all the stuff done for this offer on the house. My real estate agent might as well have moved in. I can't believe how much paper work there is to buying a house.

But then we got a call from our current land lord who told us that she found a buyer for our house and that no matter what we have to be out by the 30th of June. Well, throw that in with an 8 hour class that you have to go take which you also have to find a babysitter for because kids are not allowed, with family coming into town to stay at your house and they have already planned a party for the day of your 8 hour class. And we don't even know if we will get the loan program so this class could be a waste of our time. I am at work can't call anyone and all I can think of is what I have to get done, and can't do because I am at work. All of a sudden it gets really hot and I can't seem take a deep breath. So I leave work early to come home to a house full of Glen's family (who I didn't think were coming until later) and I walk into my house into my room and I am there for an hour before anyone besides my two year old non talking daughter knows that I am there. Can we all say PANIC ATTACK? That's what I am calling it. I slept for a couple of hours.

I was able to get up the next day, get the babysitter and make it to this class on time and in the right place, seeing as how we weren't sure where the class was or what time it started. $30.00 for the sitter and 8 hours later we are done with that class and off to entertain the family. The person bring the hot dogs and hamburgers didn't even show up until 8:30 and we were supposed to be eating at 7:00. Glen announces that we are expecting........... a mortgage payment! So now everyone wants to go see the new place. So we call the agent and he can't find his keys but says to go over and he will find them and meet us there. The whole family is outside in our soon to be yard at 9:30 at night and they are just not being quiet at all.... our future neighbors just love that I am sure. So then after we got done there we went home to a couple of people sleeping at our house and 5 kids to get ready for church on Sunday. Well I went to bed and got up Sunday to make breakfast for the guest and get them on their way so that after they leave we go back to bed and then to make pies all day instead of church. I know I am going to heck but at least I will have a house maybe.......we are now playing the waiting game.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! Luckily the offer on our house doesn't have a story like that. Good luck with all!

tiffany said...

Breath.... and another deep deep breath! I love you! You- are amazing! let me know what I can do to help!