So a couple of weeks ago we got a call from our Land Lord. They are unable to keep the house and close the loan on their new home. So we have to move. They said taht we can stay until it sells. But we have to keep it clean so that we can show it. So we have been looking around. And all we can find is junkers... I wouldn't mind a junker that we could fix up. But I would have to have the money to fix it up and the money to make the mortgage. That is where the problem lies. So since we have been frustrated and because we have been a little bit stressed over getting ready for the baptsim and everything I decided not to worry about it for a couple of weeks... besides it's not like there was a sign in the yard or anything..... wait I think I spoke too soon. I went home yesterday and there is the sign and it is listed online. Okay so no one has come to see it we are still okay right? Okay so I need to quit talking out loud because the real estate agent called me this morning and wanted to show the house today. So here is my question. This house is listed for $345,000.00! With the land and the size of the house it m
ight be worth that much. But with the market how fast is this going to sell. So should I find a new place or should I wait to see if this sells and if and when it does, we pray that we find something? There is always this I guess.
ight be worth that much. But with the market how fast is this going to sell. So should I find a new place or should I wait to see if this sells and if and when it does, we pray that we find something? There is always this I guess.









3 comments:
oh, Tamma. Sounds like some stress going on in your life. I am sorry. I wish you the best and hope you find the perfect place soon! You deserve it.
I remember reading and article or seeing a show about some money guru who had made several moves.
They always bought the junkiest house in the nicest neighborhood they could find and fixed it up.
Often, though, the couldn't fix it up right away. Some of their moves took them years before they had fixed the house up enough to sell it at a profit.
She posed it as kind of an adventure living in a junker and pointed out that she was always able to get more house for her money by doing that.
You are being very smart by making sure that you are only considering places that you can afford. That is living with financial integrity.
Keep shopping. Something decent is bound to turn up. :)
I hope everything works out. That is a bummer because I know you were super excited to move there:(
Post a Comment