Monday, March 16, 2009

HELLO FRIENDS!

So I am reading other people's blogs and getting the updates and some have not updated for a while and I think in my head "Slacker" and then I come back to my own blog and realize I haven't updated it since January. So this time I said it out loud "SLACKER"

Here is the Pratt Update....

Spring has sprung and so has Glen. He has the yard going all ready. He has treated the grass with fertilizer and he has power raked the lawn. He and our good buddy Shawn went and got a load of dirt for the flower gardens and the veggie garden. The tulips are coming up along the fence line in the front and we love them. (Thanks to BYU and free Tulips!) We have also started to grow a garden. Yep inside our house we have 3 of the 72 plant starter trays all full. We have 3-5 different tomato plants which equal about 125 tomato starts. Then there is the corn that Anthony wanted to start. Cj chose Canatlope, the girls wanted tomatoes and cucumbers. I have squash and green beans. And we are trying Peas this year. Later we will do rasishes and a few other fast growing veggies.

Last weekend we did the wedding thing with Glen's family. Jeremy got married in the Salt Lake temple and we were lucky to go to the Temple and the reception with them. It is so good to see Jeremy and the "low life shmoe" Pratt's Happy.

Tamma and Glen both caught a cold this weekend and stayed in all day Sunday to play card games and make Apple Pie's Hopefull we will start to get better.

Anthony, CJ, and Betsey are all big fans of Santa Clause!!! Since the weather has been good we were able to get out their bikes that they got for Christmas. Now we just have to find a bike for Kayla. And Livvy she doesn't need a bike, she is out little runa away. Anytime the fence is open and she gets out of the house she will take off running down the street. She loves to be outside.
We are trying to decide on an outdoor something for the kids to play on..... Like a trampoline or swingset of jungle gym. Any ideas?

And Tamma..... well just in case you haven't seen all the kids age tickers to the right of the blog... I added a new one for Baby Flick. Yep we are expecting our last Child!!!! We are hoping for a baby boy! We will schedule the C-section for hopefully the 24th of Aug. We find out next month if it is a boy or a girl. I have been and I am still sick all day. I can't eat very much at one time and then when I try to eat I just end up throwing up! I think having c-sections ages my inside double the amount of a regular delivery so that is why this is our last my inside is getting to old to do this!!! Ha Ha Ha Just kidding but this will be our last!

I will see if I can get some pictures out here to go with this blog a little bit later, but for now that is the update!

3 comments:

Malerie said...

Congrats on expecting!! That's awesome. I'm so happy for you. Life sounds super busy but good!

Sarah said...

Congratulations Tamma and Glen!! I'm so excited to hear about the impending expansion. :o)

Good luck with the morning sickness or all day sickness in your case.

Miss you! Hope all is well. :o)

April said...

Wow I'm so glad that you updated your blog! I didn't even notice that it had made its way to the top of the new updates . . . I really enjoyed reading!!!