Tuesday, April 1, 2008

GUESS WHAT?






















HA HA HA JUST A LITTLE JOKE! (you can all breathe again)

7 comments:

Jenna Harris said...

HAHAHAHA!!!

You totally got me!

PS You should print Livvy's birth announcements. At Costco, Beck's only cost me $6.34. And I'd love one!

PPS I am lame. I still haven't gotten you your magazine.

tiffany said...

I even told you to do this joke and you totally got me. i just said outloud... are you kidding me!?? haha! Good one! you nerd!

Anonymous said...

This seems to be the joke of the day. I believe it for half a second. Everyone is either pg today or moving.

Lindsey said...

haha!!! You had me convinced!!! Nice one!

Tiffany Wood said...

That is the best April Fool's Joke I heard all day. My kids were pretty proud of themselves for faking McKenzie falling down the stairs. The problem is that she is so dramatic that she fakes falling on the bottom steps at least once a week. It didn't quite have the same dramatic effect as yours did.

Deb said...

I totally fell for it. Good idea to put a picture of a prego test.

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Wow, I fell for it, and it isn't even the Fool's Day!