Saturday, April 26, 2008

10 Things That Make Me Happy!

10. Sleeping children always make me happy! Especially if they sleep in their own bed!
09. Blowing bubbles. I don't know why but I love to blow bubbles for my kids.
08. A clean house. I love to have a clean house I just don't like to clean it!
07. Work....I know I know. But I really do love my job! It is the best job that I have ever had.
06. The cry of a new born baby.... why do you think I have 5 kids. If they would stay little I would only have one.
05. I like office supplies. I could get lost on the pen aisle of Staples.
04. My family.... they can help you do anything! And most the time they are willing to help.
03. I like to go camping and most of the time I like to fish when the fish are biting.
02. I like to scrapbook (even though I never have time to do it)
01. I don't like this one I love him Glen, my husband, he does anything and everything for me!
Even bring me and my co-workers pebbled ice and treats!

Tagged: If you have the time Paula, Debbie, Tiffany!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

I need to get birthdates of everyone in your family along with pictures. ASAP Some reason my family list left you and Missy off