Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Anthony's Big Day!


This Saturday is the day! Anthony has chosen to get baptized. He is really excited... I think. We have had a couple of family home evenings on Baptism and I hope that he understands how big of a deal this is!

My parents will make if home just in time. They come in the 1st at about midnight. Now if I can just find a tie and a belt and get there on time I think things will turn out.

It has taken a while to get things going. We found out that we have to move again because they are selling our house so we decided to see if we could baptize Anthony in the Old Ward. With Nathan's help we finally got the okay just this past Sunday. And Thanks to my friend Tiffany from the Credit Union we have these awesome announcements. She went out of town before we knew where we were going to do the baptism so she took her laptop with her and emailed me the file when we finally had the correct information! Now we just have to get a few more things and get the program printed and we will be set.

0 comments: