Yep they told me NO DEAL! I went up to Salt Lake and entered the line which started up and beyond West Temple... 2 1/2 hours after that I was in the parking lot of RC Willey and then 2 1/2 hours after that I was walking in the door of RC Willey and 2 hours after that I was at the front of the line.... yep I made it to the front of the line. At which point I had 20 seconds to tell this deal or no deal employee who I was and a little bit about me which had to be something to make them remember me by...so it had to be cute or funny or catchy or something. Well they choose my brother in law to go on to answer some more questions..and then he was chosen to answer a few more but then they sent him home. You ask would I do it again.... you bet but I would definitely do the sleepover to get in instead of standing in line. I did get one thing out of this!!!
You got it 7 hours in line and I came home with a blistering sunburn on my face an neck. Nothing a little aloe and frozen veggies can't fix right! Man it was fun!
Monday, April 14, 2008
NO DEAL!!!!!
Posted by Livvy's Mom at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Sorry I didn't go and miss all the fun in the sun... Your face looks so hurty! My offer still stands you can use some of my maui babe Hawaii lotion, it's real good! Oh and about Applebee's yeah thats not even cool! I don't know if we can be friends anymore!
Well, I guess it was worth the experience right? Sounds like it was a very eventful day!
Well if I was not working I would have been right there with ya!! It was a once in a life time opprotunity and I am glad that you went!!! I would have come home with a nice red sunburn as well:) But at least you tried!!! You rock
They don't know what they will be missing. I guess you will have to get your million some other way. . . scrapbook store, anyone?
Post a Comment